Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Usual Disclaimers

I'm just a simple man making my way through the online sugar dating world. These are my stories. But first, here are the usual disclaimers.

Names, places, descriptions, times, and quotes may have been altered to protect the guilty. Any resemblance to actual people and events is purely coincidental. And don't believe everything you read on the internet! This blog is for mature audience only. If you’re offended by TMI, sexual content, emotional situations, and strong language, then please do not read this blog.

I enjoy helping others separating reality from fantasy to find their way in the sugar world. My opinion from a sugardaddy’s point of view is meant to provide a different perspective from sugarbaby’s so that people can think about things they may not have thought of before. To the extent that some people find it useful then that’s great. It doesn’t hurt my feelings if others disagree with it or don’t like it. I understand my opinion may not be relevant to everyone’s situation.  Individual cases may vary and there are always exceptions.

The journey in online sugar dating world, as in real life, is a continuous learning process.

2 comments:

  1. Although it is very possible to meet men online who have verifiable SD potential that SB's seek (allowance, travel, gift daddy, dual daddy, etc.) I find it very hard to get a solid, continuous situation going. Can you elaborate on why some of these reasons may be (from an SD prospective) as well as what moves, etc. better suit solidifying an "arrangement" or "relationship" with your Pot.

    The lines in Sugar world are SO fine and easy to blur-

    Would also like to discuss some issues via email if possible.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete