Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Last Hurrah - Part 4

Part 4 - The Munchkin

One thing that pissed her off about the munchkin was that he was taking her to dinner to meet some friends, and he was going to buy the same exact dress for her to wear as for another girl he took to dinner to meet the same friends the week before. I just laughed and told her to get used to being one of many. I also said that's one of the reasons why I'm done seeing her because I don't want to be one of many. Some guys might be ok with that, but I'm not. She said she started to drink because of him, he likes to order lots of expensive wine and drinks every time they go out so she might as well take advantage of it. I told her she is turning into a lush! LOL...

Then I asked her why she calls him "munchkin" and she didn't really want to say, but finally blurted out that he is much older than her and short and round like a munchkin. I told her nobody will ever mistaken them for boyfriends and girlfriends like when I'm with her, and she is clearly a "paid companion" when she is with him. Ok... so her love of money is stronger than I expected but why am I not surprised.

After listening to her complaining about the munchkin we decided to go back to the room to clean up and get ready to go into town. We took a shower together and I told her we hadn't done that in months, and other than sex it was the most sensual thing we did together during the trip. After the shower I got her on the bed, spread her legs and started to eat her pussy and suck her clit. It's been a while since I made her cum with oral and I was determined to do it again since she told me I was the only one that could.

She was clearly enjoying what I was doing and started to moan softly and held my hands tight. After a while I quickened the pace and put my fingers in her to rub the g-spot and she started to gyrate her hips up and down and from side to side. I kept pace with her gyration and I can feel her pussy start to tighten around my fingers and it didn't take long for her to shudder uncontrollably, squeezed her legs tight around my head and begged me to stop. Then she said this is the one thing that she is going to miss about me. I guess I'll take that as a compliment! After that she returnd the favor and took good care of me and made sure my needs were met.

After we rested for a while we took a hotel boat into town. The town is famous for its duty free shopping, but as we walked around she wasn't all that interested in the fancy jewelry and designer clothing shops. She was actually more interested in the street vendors under the tents selling knock off name brand handbags. She took a lot of time going through each stand and figuring out what she wants to get for her family and friends. After a couple hours of browsing she didn't end up buying anything so we went back to the hotel and took a nap.  After the nap we went down stairs to have dinner at the restaurant by the pool. She did her hair and make up and looked stunning even though she wasn't dressed up.

During dinner we talked about her exploits again and this time I was trying to explain why I thought what she did when she came to see me was so evil. After some back and forth I think she was able to see my point of view but she didn't apologize. Anyway, we had a nice dinner and then took a walk along the beach under the stars holding hands and dipping our toes in the water. As we held each other tight and looking up at the stars I thought this is supposed to be the stuff dreams are made of, but now I know it's just an illusion.

Back in the room I undressed her and got her in a 69 position with her on top. This went on for a while and I was able to bring her close several times but she couldn't quite get to the big "O". So she told me to fuck her and I proceeded to do it in multiple positions. After that I sensed she was not quite done yet, so I started to eat her pussy again and this time was able to bring her to the big "O" quickly and it was much more intense than earlier. After we cleaned up we crashed on the bed in each other's arms. So consider how the first night ended, the second day went much better. The sex was good but not as great as it used to be, and it will ever be the same again.

Coming up - sex on the beach!

6 comments:

  1. Once you mentioned the word pussy I stopped reading. Hopefully she didn't have a yeast infection or anything. I get those a lot because I was raped when I was little... a lot. There's a reason why some women join this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe... You don't get yeast infections because you were raped years ago. You get them because your body has an imbalance that a doctor can help you with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a gynecologist nor a psychologist, so I'm not touching that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe, sorry to hear about that girl. But as Kitty said, yeast infections have nothing to do with rape.
    I get them from time to time when guys go down on me. I noticed that some men's saliva just has a certain bacteria that throws off my bacteria/yeast balance down below.

    Do you take anti-biotics? They are the #1 cause of yeast infections. So...eat yogurt and drink cranberry juice! Those get your good bacteria back to balance.

    Just my advice ;)

    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Then I guess Canadian doctors are different. And yes, reasons why I've known more than one position since I was young, lol.

    Thanks guys. I'll be checking my other problem with a doctor sometime because I blame it all on my past.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh, I got it. So that's from the antibiotics and my other problem is from the sex.

    (Sad face)

    ReplyDelete