Monday, September 27, 2010

Evolution of a Sugardaddy - Part 7

Part 7 - Where I am today

I'll take a break from writing "The Last Hurrah" and resume the "Evolution of a Sugardaddy" series.

After looking back to see how my approach has evolved, where does that leave me today?  As I have mentioned before, during the first three years in the sugar world I got emotionally involved 3 times and 2 of those relationships lasted six months which I considered as "long term" at the time.  The first one ended in blackmail (which I'll write more about in a future story titled "Seeking Long Term), the second one broke my heart in "Mixing Love and Sugar", and the third one ended in a train wreck in "The Last Hurrah".

After "The Last Hurrah" I was determined not to get emotionally involved again.  I have been much happier ever since and my sugar relationships started to last a lot longer.  Since then I had 3 sugar relationships that lasted 6 months which were long distance, and 3 more that lasted for more than a year that were local.  In between there were several cases of one and done's or the arrangement fizzled out after a few meetings.  I don't consider anything less than 3 months as a "relationship", it's more like an experiment that didn't work out. All of the arrangements were financially based instead of gifts/travel. I think I have finally found the key to success in the sugar world for my situation!

Currently I'm happy with the sugars I have and I'm not actively looking for more.  Whenever my current sugar relationships come to an end (they all end eventually), I'll probably decide to take a break for a while.  I appreciate those who have inquired about my current status and I'm flattered by those who have expressed interest to meet in person.  For now I'd prefer to keep my privacy and keep a low profile, and share my experiences and learn from others through my blog and the SeekingArrangement blog

In the next part I'll summarize the key lessons learned during my years of sugar experience.  I can say I have finally put those lessons to good use and that's where I am today.  I'm sure there are still new lessons to be learned and my approach will continue to evolve over time. 

Coming up - lessons learned in the sugar world.

7 comments:

  1. You did this for me, didn't you? You knew I was waiting for the end of the other story and figured you would fuck with Kitty for a bit. Nice Guru... You're cruel. I don't like you any more. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought fucking with Kitty could be fun, no? ;) I could have ended the story at part 8, but then I debated whether I should tie up the loose ends. So stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You continue to intrigue me with your insights and I am looking forward to your lessons learned sections. I feel like I have learned quite a bit lately once I changed my approach. It is also nice to see there is an SD out there who is content at present with his arrangements..;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this blog! I am excited to read more from you. Your stories could be a book. I understand your discretion but you are a terrific writer. You had me hanging on every word. Until the next post, thanks for the inside scoop from a man’s perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome, thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete