Friday, August 6, 2010

Mixing Love and Sugar - Part 1

Please note the usual disclaimers apply.  This was one of my learning experiences during the early days.  I hope you'll enjoy the story and learn from it.

---------------------------

Part 1 - She found me

I don't usually get unsolicited emails on sugardaddie.com, but one day I got one out of the blue from a married SB who was looking for a discreet relationship. Since I'm married too I thought this could work out great for both of us. Here's an excerpt of what she sent me:

"You sound like a sincere person, something that I'm sure is difficult to find on this site. I will be honest with you in the fact that I am currently married, but trying to get out. Given my career, I have the opportunity for travel. If you are not comfortable with my situation, I fully understand..... my sincere wishes to you. If you are willing to put up with my current relationship status in the short term..... let me know. We can further pursue this conversation....."

Based on what she wrote it seems that she might be ready to get out of her marriage for the right person. I read her email and profile and at first I thought someone who knew me well was playing a prank on me because she is exactly what I was looking for. She's in her late 20's, blond hair, blue eyes, athletic, and very attractive. And she travels for work which is perfect because I travel frequently for business as well. I waited a few days before I responded, and after a few emails and phone calls I decided to visit her where she lives because I was going there for a business trip.

We agreed that our first meeting is just for dinner to get to know each other and see if there is mutual attraction and chemistry for a possible arrangement. And if it went well then we would plan a trip together for our next meeting. Prior to our first meeting we kept in touch by frequent emails and occasional phone calls. She is sweet, charming, mature, intelligent, caring, and just a delightful person to communicate with. We have a lot in common and we felt very comfortable with each other and shared many things about our personal lives. She seemed sincere and made me feel very special to be meeting her.

Here are some examples of what she wrote to me:

"It is nice to find someone in the same boat as myself.... I think if this continues it could be something very special for both of us - and on many levels…."

"I read your e-mail last night before going to bed..... and it took me a while to fall asleep because I was thinking of you!"

"It is not like me to meet someone on the internet and immediately meet with them in person. But for some reason with you it is different - I feel comfortable and believe that you are a sincere and trustworthy person. It is a little scary for me, but I'm sure after we meet I will feel more comfortable"

"I look forward to spending some time with you and getting to know you. It is refreshing to find someone respectable on that website...... I have a feeling we are one of the few genuine people on that site."


Coming up... the day of our first meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment