Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mixing Love and Sugar - Part 3

Part 3 - Falling in Love

After our first meeting we agreed to meet again a few weeks later in Seattle which is where I was going for my next business trip. I'm quite familiar with the city and it's one of my favorite places to visit. It was her first trip there so she relied on me to plan a fun and romantic getaway.

I picked her up in a limo at the airport and we went to the hotel first to relax and freshen up.  I got a waterfront suite with a sweeping view of Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains, and I had a bottle of her favorite red wine waiting for her. We enjoyed dinner at the fabulous Fish Club, the cozy and intimate Chez Shea, and the incredible views at Sky City on top of the Space Needle. We took leisurely morning walks through the sights, sounds, and smells of Pike's Market with latte at the original Starbucks and chocolate croissants at Le Panier, a little French bakery.

Holding hands and strolling through the beautiful gardens of Chateau St. Michelle with a tasting of the best wines from the region. Hugging and kissing under the stars at Alki Point with the downtown skyline gleaming across the bay. A spa day for her at Gene Juarez while I was away taking care of business. And shopping at the bustling downtown shopping district with all of her favorite stores. It was magical and we had a wonderful time enjoying each other's company.

I have met many beautiful women in my life, but I thought she was the only one that had the complete package. She was perfect for me in many ways... physically, sexually, and her personality was compatible and complementary with mine. I came back from Seattle on cloud nine and started to plan our next trip. I thought if there was "the one" who I would give up my marriage for she was it. And I started to fall for her and I told her so. She said all the right things and led me to believe that the feelings were mutual. Here are some examples from her emails:

"I too have very strong feelings for you. I think it means a lot that already we can be open and honest with each other...  that says a lot about our compatibility. I would love to continue to see you as often as we can make it possible. It is difficult to say what lies in our future, but I know that I want you to be in my life."

"I wanted to tell you that I don't think you are too emotional or high maintenance! I am glad that we both have feelings for each other."

"I care a lot for you already and I want to be sure that we can be honest with each other. I look forward to the future times we will have together and I'm sure we will continue to grow closer....."

Coming up - Feeling like the king of the world

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, women are very confusing. Do you have any idea how many guys I've said this to? I mean, yes, I'm feeling great, but it doesn't really mean a whole lot. Well, it does. Its the way our brains are made and the way they work. Like how men can analyze something but women can rationalize it as well. So yeah, we are. :p

    Men also don't understand are voice. When you hear "awwwww", you have no idea if we broke a nail, our girlfriend got dumped, we see a picture of a baby, .... the list goes on, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh... what are you saying? I'm really confused! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm, sorry. I study this and it really excites me how men and women work. I probably didn't say it the right way :) I was just reading a book on it that day, and like I said, I love learning it.

    ReplyDelete