Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Yet Another SB Horror Story - Part 3

5. The empty envelope 

"He yelled at me..and said I should stop the whining. He had invested lots of money in this trip,the resort..my meals and he wasnt whining. That he was a good person, that I should be grateful if anything." 

He may have come with high expectations and then became upset at how much time and money he had spent only to be disappointed. The ipad and lingerie was only a small part of his total expenditure. Even so, he should have acted as a gentleman and ended the meeting amicably. For whatever reason he chose to vent his frustration on her and that is inexcusable.

Note to all SD's, please don't be part of a SB's horror story!!  Even if things don't turn out as expected for whatever reason, be a gentleman and treat her with respect.

"I had not one single penny in my pcoket. He told me all my expenses were to be covered and that I shouldnt worry about bringing money. I dont have a credit card, so I had nothing with me." 

"I realized I had not even money for airport tax nor my ticket to fly back home."

Sigh... she should not have put herself in that situation in the first place. Having your own money in case of an emergency is just common sense. But I don't understand the problem with $3 airport tax. If the ticket was already paid for, then the tax should be included.

"I found an empty sealed envelope by my bag. Which meant there was no money..no financial retribution for all these 10 days. He had fucked me in exchange for fancy meals at a resort."

What was supposed to be in the envelope? Was there an agreement for cash compensation in addition to the ipad/lingerie that she didn't get?  Perhaps the empty envelope is emblematic of the situation, that the expectations on both sides weren't clearly communicated and agreed to prior to the trip.

I still can't believe anyone would plan a first meeting to last 10 days!! How crazy is that?? It was doomed to fail from the beginning despite the best intentions and efforts of the people involved.  Add on top of that the lack of sexual chemistry and failure to honestly communicate and you have the recipe for yet another SB horror story.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment