Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mixing Love and Sugar - Part 8

Part 8 - Going down the rabbit hole

What she told me about her work, trips, and the situation with her husband were not true. She was not new to the site and it was not the first time she has done this. I was still not clear of her motives, but she seems to enjoy making men fall for her and then move on, while having the security of a husband to go back to.

Well, her "work", as it turned out, was with a local SD who was in the financial field. It started at the beginning of that year when she used a different profile. The trips to NY and LA were with him and apparently he fell for her as well. When she contacted me her relationship with him was coming to an end unbeknown to him.

After our trip to Seattle she got in contact with another SD, and the Vegas trip was with him. After our trip to Chicago she made up the story about her husband finding out to get rid of me and moved on to the new SD. In the mean time her husband was probably still in the dark and having an affair of his own. Actually I kind of felt sorry for her poor husband if there really was one. Whoever she moved on with was in for a big surprise if the pattern continues.

I had found out a lot of this on my own, but the break through came when I met a pot SB and told her briefly about my heartbreaking story.  To my surprise, she said she had met a pot SD who told her a very similar story!!  It didn't take long before I put the pieces together and got in touch with the first SD, and we both decided to compare notes and went down the rabbit hole to see where it leads.  Her first SD was a lot older than her, and apparently he was a lot more generous to her financially.  Was she only with him for his money?  Did I happen to be her Mr Big?  Why did she ditch both of us and moved on to the third SD?

She played me like a fool and I didn't even know it at the time.  Falling for her was clearly not a smart thing to do, but she seemed to enjoy the game of making men fall for her and then move on. Now that she has done this more than once, she knows with her beauty and charm she can seek out any man she wants and make him give her whatever she wants, emotionally and financially. And lots of men will gladly trip over each other to be with her without knowing what's coming.

The truth has set me free. Or has it? How will the experience affect me as a person and as a SD? How will it affect the way I approach my next sugar relationship?

Coming up, the conclusion... life goes on.

7 comments:

  1. I love peer pressure!

    I still say she isn't married, and I highly doubt that who you thought was her first SD was. I'm sure she's been doing this for years, switching out profiles, flying all over the country (or the world), and leaving bleeding hearts in her path.

    I still haven' figured out why this "industry" is so full of lies and deceit, when it's the perfect platform for honesty and being upfront, without the game. But people will do what they will.

    Sorry you were affected negatively in the beginning, or ever for that matter. But there are some genuine people that are worth the emotional slips...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is in it for this woman? I see NO reason why anyone would want to do this. What's the advantage to her? Yeah, she goes on trips frequently. Big deal. She can just as perfectly well stay with these men and get a consistent allowance from them. What motives a woman to move through so many SDs so quickly? It can't be the money. It's not like anyone is going to give her several months allowance in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's an emotional high for her. She does it to get back at men. She makes them fall in love and breaks their hearts. It's one of the cruelest things a person could do and then laugh about it.

    Why get back at men? She may have been hurt when she was young.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. What a total bitch move to do, intentionally going out to play with the emotions of others. On the other hand it's not too surprising as there are deceitful people on both sides of the sugar relationship. I just hope karma comes around and delivers to her a righteous kick in the ass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I just discovered your blog today (wasn't sure where to find it (Nico from SA). I read this post but then had to go back to the beginning of the story and then re-read this post. There's nothing more than WOW to express how floored I am by what you've written!

    I know I've broken the 'rule' before and fallen for my SD and he for me but it was never done out of malice! I couldn't imagine how somebody could think that type of behavior was okay.

    So you say the truth shall set you free....and the truth has made you a bit more cautious too. There's always good to be pulled from a bad experience and I'm sorry for yours. You provide a lot of great advice and insight on the blog so I'm happy to see it's not completely burned you from the total experience and now you can pass on your 'knowledge' to somebody else.

    ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whether she actually had a hubby was something her first SD and I scratched our heads over. He exists on paper, that much we knew. But whether he was a "real" hubby remains a mystery. Her first SD was convinced that he was her first, but who knows for sure.

    As for her motivation, it was never about the money. There were signs that she had some serious "issues" that she needed to deal with which you'll see in part 9. Sexy Sadie may be onto something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Nico - There were a lot of lessons to be learned during my early years in the sugar world and this story is just one example. As you'll see when I continue the "Evolution of a Sugardaddy" series, this type of experience has made me a better person and a better SD, and I've had much better sugar relationships since. Now I enjoy sharing my advice and insight with others so that they can benefit from my experience.

    ReplyDelete