Monday, August 9, 2010

Mixing Love and Sugar - Part 2

Part 2 - The day of our first meeting

On the day of our meeting she agreed to meet me at the hotel hobby before going to dinner. I waited for her at the entrance and she pulled up in a sporty convertible and stepped out in her little black dress and stiletto heels. Ladies, if you want to make a good first impression this is the way to do it! It's a stick shift too and I was really impressed! She looks even better than the pics she sent me. She is gorgeous and her sense of style is impeccable. Everywhere she went people turned their heads. There is a certain presence about her beyond her looks and attire that get people noticed.

I invited her up to my suite to chat and have some wine and she agreed. She was a little nervous at first because she said I'm the first person she met from the site. But she got comfortable quickly and the mutual attraction and chemistry were instant and effortless. I knew right away she wasn't doing this only for material reasons. Our great conversation and laughter continued during dinner and it took longer than expected. So when we got back to the hotel there wasn't much time left before she had to leave, otherwise her husband would get suspicious. Up to this point we have kissed and held hands, and I thought that would be it for the night....

Then she did something that I'll always remember vividly. She put her arms around me, gazed into my eyes, and whispered "we still have time..." Well, I may be slow but I got the hint and I don't need any more encouragement! Pretty soon our clothes were flying everywhere with the sofa and the bed as our playground. Her body is exquisite and flawless. Remember the passionate, hot, sweaty sex you used to have with your sweetheart? That's what it felt like and she had no problem keeping up with me in the bedroom, or was it the other way around? ;)

She left with a smile on her face and agreed to come back in the morning. I went to sleep thinking I can't believe how lucky I was and maybe what just happened was only a dream. Well, it wasn't a dream and she did come back in the morning and we had breakfast in bed. I told her to pinch me to make sure all this is for real. Once again we made good use of our time together and left each other tired but satisfied.  What a great way to start the day!  Needless to say we agreed to take a trip together for our next meeting and we decided to meet in Seattle during my next business trip a few weeks later.

Coming up... falling in love

7 comments:

  1. Is there anything else she could have worn that would have been as good? I have scars on my legs and I can't show my legs because of it. Or make that I won't show them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloebaby,

    Be proud of the body you have no matter what, it's the only one you were given. Learn to love it ;)

    As for outfits, I find men like:

    Little black dress (classic - never fails)

    Naughty secretary look (straight dark business skirt down to the knee, nice blouse, black stockings, and heels).

    Tight fitting jeans are always hot with a nice top.

    But if you want to conceal your legs, try stockings with garter belt.

    Sexy Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a million Sexy Sadie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you don't want to show your legs, try knee/thigh high boots or tight fitting jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guru,
    She was in her late 20's and you were in your?? just trying to get a nice mental picture not passing judgement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please note I mentioned in the disclaimer that some descriptions may be altered. Let's just say when we were out in public we looked like a "normal" couple together and we didn't draw any unwanted attention.

    ReplyDelete