Monday, August 2, 2010

A Valentine's Fantasy - Her Version, Part 2

Part 2 - What happened on Valentine's Day

When I met him at the airport, I was delighted to see that he looked exactly like he did in his photos – hot! He greeted me with a big smile and a sweet, but unassuming, hug. We drove to the hotel and had a late lunch together. The conversation was good and the chemistry was immediate, but not overpowering. We both asked the questions and brought up the topics that we should, even the ones that weren't easy. Immediately after lunch, my spa appointment began.

He had reserved the 3-hour Valentine's Day special, which included a full body massage, a facial and a manicure/pedicure, plus chocolate dipped strawberries served with champagne and a red rose. Exquisite! I admit that, in moments, I couldn't help imagining that the masseuse's hands were his. Afterward, I showered at the spa and returned to the room to dress for our shopping adventure.

He was waiting for me in the room and looking so beautiful that I couldn't resist a little taste of those soft lips I had been watching during our conversation. We had talked a lot about his life and mine and I had learned enough to find him trustworthy but also crush-worthy. And what sweet lips! I have to admit, I wanted those lips more than I wanted the shopping adventure, so we kissed away our shopping hour. Then I dressed in the Valentine's Day outfit I brought and primped a long time while he waited and we ventured out for dinner.

We nibbled ceviche and enjoyed a nice, earthy Merlot while listening to an improvisational jazz ensemble at an overcrowded, but hip, restaurant. We couldn't hear each other very well and our hands kept finding each other's body and thighs, so we picked up a bottle of red wine and some bon-bons and returned to the hotel, where I veered from my goal-training and gave in to pure lust. I'm sorry if this offends the more pure SB's, but my needs aren't always material and I had already decided that this trip would be more an adventure than an SD interview.

We did at least two things in the bedroom I had never done before and both were most excellent. He spent the night and we shared breakfast in bed in the morning. Again, he offered to take me to the shopping mall, but it was such a beautiful day, and I so wanted to be outside, that we visited a local lakeside park instead, walked along the lake holding hands and talked a lot about the sugar lifestyle, and then went out for coffee.

Even though the visit was fulfilling, we both sensed this wasn't the ideal sugar relationship for either of us, so we talked about that and decided to be really open with each other about our ideal, our chances of finding the ideal, the best way to go about it, etc. This was one of the best aspects of the visit – finding a confidante on the other side of the sugar aisle. Still, at the end of the visit, as he was taking me to the airport, we found ourselves plotting a possible future visit, this time in my state.

Coming up - What I should have done differently.

2 comments:

  1. From the other side of the sugar aisle indeed - thanks for sharing your experience, adventures and thoughts. I noticed, though, that the shopping was posponed on at least two occasions for more pleasurable pursuits, mind you. And while I realise that shopping can keep for subsequent meets (and each situation is different), do SDs in general prefer that it's not scheduled and instead happen more spontaneously?
    -Love your blog, btw.
    Jezze

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome and I'm glad you're enjoying the blog! In this case I agreed to take her shopping but she decided to spend time on more pleasurable pursuits instead. It was her choice so I wasn't going to force her to go shopping. When I post part 3 you'll see it's one of the things that she thought she should have done differently.

    ReplyDelete