Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Girl Who Pissed in the Alley - Part 1

After an emotional story like "The Last Hurrah", I'll switch gears and tell a different kind of story. Please note the usual disclaimers apply.

During a business trip to Chicago I arranged to meet a pot SB for dinner.  She was in her mid 20's, a cute slim blond who worked as a waitress and bartender.  I asked her to pick a place to meet and she picked a nice restaurant in the Wicker Park area which she said is the SoHo of Chicago.  Unfortunately I was tied up at work that evening and was going to be late for the dinner planned at 8:30pm.  Sure enough, as I headed out I looked at my phone and saw several messages from her saying she's already there and where the hell was I. 

I replied to let her know I'm running late but I'm on my way and she can go ahead and order whatever she wants. By the time I got there the place was empty and she was sitting at the bar chatting up a storm with the bartender.  Apparently she's already had dinner and downed a bottle of wine, so I just ordered dessert and had a glass of dessert wine to go with it. Obviously after a bottle of wine in her slim body she's pretty lively and friendly and was ready to party.  The bartender said after they close they usually hang out at Empire which is a cool bar and lounge.  So we agreed to meet the bartender and her friends there later and then we walked down the block to a pub and had a beer and two shots.  Then we walked across the street to Empire. The place was pretty dead but the music was good.  We had two cocktails and two more shots and this is when I decided to stop drinking.

She seemed pretty smashed but had no problem with making out in the quiet corner of the lounge as we were tongue kissing and caressing each other's body.   Then she was dancing by herself and chatting up anyone and everyone in the lounge and I tried to keep up with her to make sure she doesn't get into trouble.  After a while the bartender and her friends showed up and I bought two rounds for them and of course she participated too.  The bartender noticed that my date was looking shit faced and took her to the ladies room to try to sober her up, but I think she was beyond drunk and it didn't do much good.  Then we left to go to another bar with live music to hang out and dance for a while without drinking.  We were approached by another couple who invited us to go "party" at someone's house.  I didn't get a good vibe from them so I passed.  By now it's about 2am and I thought we should be heading out so I tried to get her to move along and she refused and wanted to party and drink some more.

Of course you can't really argue with a drunk and get her to do what she doesn't want to do.  So I struggled for a while and finally got her out the door, then as we walked past the pub we were at earlier she insisted that she wanted to go in.  I gave the bouncer a knowing look and he refused to let her in and she threw a fit.  Then she went into the alley and tried to go in the side door. When that didn't work she got very upset and pulled downed her pants, squatted down, and started peeing in the middle of the alley!!

At this point, what should I have done?

A. Cut my losses and leave her in the alley.  I don't need to make a bad night any worse.

B. Bring her to the pub and let her drink some more, since that's what she wanted anyway.

C. Take her to party with the other couple at someone's house. Who knows, it could be fun!

D. Take her back to her place and tuck her in. That's what a gentleman would do.

E. Something else?

To be continued....

11 comments:

  1. I don't get men. They don't like it when a girl drinks too much or when a girl doesn't drink at all. I'm in the latter category and guys don't seem to like it.

    Do you guys think if we have a couple drinks it's easier to get under our skirts? LOL

    I should just have a sign on my forehead - "Will do it for money, not for alcohol." lmao

    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... How many parts are in this story?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW...........interesting story. I just started drinking this past year. I am not big on getting wasted as they say but I can still hang. I don't think a potential SD seeing me being drunk on the first date is attractive. Never know. Some men like to know their woman can let their hair down at times. Also my answer is A. I believe in cutting my losses early. When someone is that drunk, it's hard getting them to listen.

    What did you end up doing? *D* Which is the best answer but again, I don't like arguing with drunk people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a short story, only one more part and I'll reveal what I ended up doing. Are women easier after a few drinks? Generally speaking, yes! And some women do drink excessively on the first date. I don't know why that is, but it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tell me this is going to be the sequel series to 'the girl with the dragon tattoo'

    pumped!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes... the girl with the dragon tattoo!! I'll write about her in another story :)

    What's option G?

    ReplyDelete
  7. My guess is that option G will be in Part 2.

    OK, A is not an option from a safety perspective. D is not what a guru would do. If the alcohol has kicked in and you're prepared to overlook the bad vibe, C. If the bad vibe was alcohol-proof, B.

    Given that there is a Part 2, my bet is you ended up at the party.

    I think I would have called her a cab and made sure she had enough cash to get home. Clearly, she was used to going home drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, she was used to going home drunk. You'll be surprised at how many women I've met in the sugar world are like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SD Guru,

    I used to drink, and from personal experience this is how I explain drinking excessively on a 'first date' -

    To calm down the nerves. Many women, even the pretty ones, have confidence issues. When we drink we feel more chatty and friendly etc... Which are attractive traits in women, within reason LOL :)

    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I understand if a woman wants a few drinks to calm her nerves on a first date. Usually that's all it should take for her to feel more chatty and friendly. But the problem is some women don't know when to stop drinking and get totally drunk, and they do it repeatedly.

    ReplyDelete