Friday, October 22, 2010

The Sugar Triangle - Part 5

Part 5 - The Happy Ending?

I thought after Bob sent Alice packing that was the end of it but then two weeks later she sent me this email: 

Just thought I'd update you with the latest in the saga.  I'm not trying to start an argument, pass judgment, nor seeking advice.  Just a friendly, "Have you heard" kinda exchange.

I typically don't put much stock in rumors, however the information comes from what I consider to be a reliable source (at least as reliable as the information you presented which was close enough).  The two that have provided this information are fairly close to her and are evidently part of the wedding party.

She had her day in court and is now officially divorced form her husband.  The SD and SB are now planning a fall wedding with all the trimmings complete with a honeymoon in the Caribbean.  They are in the process of closing on a multi-million dollar estate in a gated community near her.

Their profiles are removed from the SD site so they evidently are not looking or wanting contact from others looking.  (Unless they have changed their IDs and are there under another name).  When I called him to say hello, the answering machine message now includes a "we" as part of the message.

I guess their feelings were real and they both were looking for an exclusive relationship after all.  Time will tell if they do in fact go through with things and last.  Have you heard anything?  Are you still seeing her?  Just thought I'd drop this one on you and see what else you knew.

Hope things are well with you!

Apparently there were people who were more in the know than I was.  I found the rumor hard to believe, but if it's true then good luck to them!!

However, more than a year later I found out Crystal was back on the SD site and flew out to meet with a SD friend of mine.  It's a very small world indeed!  So I guess the happy ending for Bob and Crystal, if there was one, was short lived. There was no word on what happened to Alice.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment