Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Sugar Triangle - Part 2

Part 2 - The Plot Thickens!

While Bob's name was being mentioned in one sugar forum, Crystal's name came up in another forum!!  A SD was inquiring about her and wanting to know if any of the SD's have come in contact with her.  Shortly after, he posted that he was supposed to meet her but she flaked out due to some family emergency, but she gave him mine and Bob's handle as references to show that she's for real!!

By now I'm thinking.... WTF!!  I've only met her three times and I'm supposed to be her reference??  And what's Bob got to do with this??  Sure enough, shortly after that post I got an email from Bob: 

I have questions about her and your meetings.  She is leading me to beileve that she wants an exclusive relationship.... I take it from you that I am being misled.  Can you give me the lowdown? Thanks.

I replied to him with what little I knew about Crystal and confirmed that we did meet three times.  He thanked me for the information and I didn't hear from him again.

A few weeks later Alice posted again on the sugar forum.  Apparently by this time a lot has happened between her and Bob.  She wrote:  

I am new to the sd/sb arrangements and do not know what is considered proper or acceptable and I need some advice.

I have been in contact with a very generous gentleman that has helped me in some times of need. We have met and he is truly a gentleman in his actions and has asked nothing from me in return for his help. (I even visited him in his recent hospital stay of which he reimbursed my travel expenses.) The topic of sex has not come up although I can tell he is very interested in me physically.

The dilemma: He has a sugarbaby that he cares for very deeply. I know he is providing much more assistance for her although her schedule and his do not allow them to see each other as often as he wants. I do believe that if she was more available to him he would marry her in an instance. Because she is not available enough for him, I have had the opportunity to get to know him better. He is a very likeable and generous guy that I could spend even more time with if he wanted.

I don't wish to overstep bounds and knock another sb out of a good thing; but at the same time if she isn't taking care of business then she should lose out. Is all fair in love and money? Should I not give her another thought?  Waiting for your opinions and advice.

Obviously the SB in question is Crystal, and things seemed to have gotten pretty serious between her and Bob in a short period of time.  But why is Alice still involved, and what is Bob trying to accomplish with her?? One of the replies to Alice's post pretty much summed up my sentiment:

This is a perfect example of a very screwed up dysfunctional relationship. If I were the man in this tryst, I would be incredibly embarrassed. These types of friendships are usually very discrete, and no one wants to have their dirty laundry aired in public. If this man had no money and wasn't so willing to part with it, I'm sure both women would be looking elsewhere.

Coming up - The Sugar Triangle, Plus One

1 comment: