Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Sugar Triangle - Part 1

Part 1 - It's a small world

Everyone loves a soap opera, right?  Here's a convoluted situation I got myself into, please note the usual disclaimers apply.

During my early days in the sugar world I had several experiences that were one and done or fizzled out after a few meetings.  One such case was with Crystal (not her real name), she was in her early 30's and a single mom trying to make ends meet.  I stopped seeing her after three meetings because even though we enjoyed each other's company, I just didn't think we were that compatible and had much of a connection.  I didn't think much of it at the time and moved on and so did she.

Not long after, in an online forum for sugar relationships (this was before the days of Facebook and blogs) I noticed a post from a newbie SB named Alice inquiring about a pot SD named Bob (not their real names).  She wrote:

He seems like a very nice guy named Bob from [removed]. We have written some emails and talked on messenger only when I initiate the emails or conversation. He did give me a phone number that works and sounds nice on the phone, too. He helped out when my car broke down recently but seems hesitant about actually meeting. He has been polite and has not wanted any naughty pictures, webcams, or asked anything in return. Is he just a benevolent gentleman? Anyone else know anything about him? Should he be avoided?

She got several replies giving her advice.  One of the replies she got was from Crystal and that got my attention! Crystal wrote:

First of all I would like to say I know Bob pretty well. He is a very sweet and genuine person. I have met him on several occasions and we get along great. Secondly, He isn't just a flirt or penpal type guy. He is a true gentleman. Last thing, Alice as far as advise for you...Just ask if he is still interested in seeing you? He is the kind of guy that will say yes or no pretty easily. I am a person that believes if you want to know something about someone ask them first, If you don't get what you want then move on to other avenues like this. If you feel he is putting you to the side or not giving you enough attention that you need then why do you want him as your sugardaddy? Just my thoughts.

Hmmmm... so Crystal knew Bob very well who was also interested in Alice.  Did Crystal meet Bob before, after, or during the time she was seeing me??  Since I wasn't seeing Crystal anymore it really didn't matter, but I suspected there was a lot more than meets the eye and I was intrigued by the situation.

Coming up - the plot thickens!

6 comments:

  1. I doubt she saw him while she was seeing you. Remember, she's in her thirties. It isn't like she walked into this lifestyle after last nights party on her 18th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kitty Khat - This one is for you! :)

    @Cholebaby - You'll be surprised at how some people behave despite their age.

    @EleganteK - So I was right, people do love a messy soap opera! Part 2 coming tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all love a train wreck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, as long as it's someone else's train wreck!

    ReplyDelete