Friday, July 16, 2010

Sorority Girls from Hell - Part 2

So what did I do with the two girls that passed out on my bathroom floor?  I was very tired from all the drinking that night so I went to sleep and left them on the floor.

They woke up late next morning as if nothing has happened. The first thing out of their mouth was "when are we going shopping?" Being the nice guy I was, I took them to the Melrose area as they requested and bought a few things for them from the boutique shops. But by now I've had enough because it was very clear to me that they weren't interested in doing anything else other than spending my money. After a late lunch I politely asked them to pack up their stuff and take a cab to the airport to go our separate ways.

After I dropped a few grand and ended up with two girls passed out on the bathroom floor, what did I learn?

First, look for women who are more mature.  It's been my experience and the experience of my SD friends over the years that younger SB's (ie early 20's) are usually not mature enough for an on-going arrangement.  Sure, who wouldn't want younger prettier SB's as arm candy and they might be fun for a while.  But in reality an arrangement with that age group usually doesn't last very long, if you even get that far.

Second, a package deal for threesome could be twice the fun but also twice the trouble.  I've learned more lessons about threesomes since then and that will be a future blog topic.

Third, set clear expectations on both sides before the trip. In this story I didn't discuss what my expectations were and they didn't tell me theirs either, other than the general understanding that we'll have a good time together.  I'm sure they had a great time at my expense!

Fourth, avoid people with a drinking problem!!  I enjoy drinking as much as anyone else.  But when they started to drink excessively just to get drunk and became out of control, then that's a real problem.  Oh, and it's never an isolated incident.  People with a drinking problem tend to repeat themselves.  I'll have more stories about young women getting drunk and behaving badly in the future.

It was inconceivable to me at the time why two seemingly normal and classy college co-eds would become party animals and drink like a fish when someone else is footing the bill.  But I've since found out that it wasn't so unusual after all.  I exchanged a couple of emails with them after the trip and never heard from them again. So that's the end of the story, right?  Well, not so fast.  Let's fast forward to five years later and...

Coming up.... a serious case of déjà vu!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely story to start off the blog! :) Sometimes, I read stories about these brain-dead spoiled girls and shake my head. Why are they so lucky and dumb at the same time?

    Uh...oh well. But like you've said, at least it's not the rule. There are some ladies in their early 20's who are mature. Thank god haha

    Sexy Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that you are now dating Women and not Girls. Hopefully these "girls" were well in their 20's and not 17- just turned 18.

    Can't wait to read your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. All very valid and useful tips to keep in mind when looking for a SB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "First, look for women who are more mature."

    When I first got involved in the SugarWorld, I was so excited about meeting young, hot SB's. I have a similar college girl story and while I have not given up on college girls totally (my current SB is a co-ed), there is a different screening process for younger pots.

    The other issue with yunger SB's is the need to work at finding common interests. I don't want pillow talk to be about the weather...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree you need a different approach to deal with the younger age group (ie under 25) so that their flakiness doesn't end up wasting your time and money. I don't have any problem with finding topics to talk to them about though. All you have to do is ask them about shopping, dining, travel, school, etc and they'll be happy to talk about themselves.

    ReplyDelete