Monday, July 19, 2010

Sorority Girls from Hell - Part 3

Fast forward 5 years later...  I was in between sugar relationships and started to meet pot SB's again.  I corresponded with a new profile on sugardaddie.com, and according to her profile she's a 26 year old brunette and a single mom who had this type of relationship before.  After we exchanged a few emails she pretty much spelled it out clearly for me:

-----------------------------------------
Yes, I've had an SD relationship before but that was 2 yrs ago. I've been involved in a traditional relationship since and am now single again. It is perfect timing for an SD relationship once again. My previous SD relationship lasted 11 mos and I have had only one.  I am looking for only person to have this arrangement with and once I meet him and we agree on terms that for both of us, I will delete my profile. 

I would like to meet you over lunch, chat, and get to know one another. Then if we are comfortable, make plans to meet again. I would suggest you get a hotel room and we can begin with lunch in the hotel restaurant, then move up to the room for privacy. If it is in the evening rather than afternoon, we'll begin with dinner before going up to the room. As far as the gift, I would say until we get more comfortable with a routine and know how often we'll see each other, I am most comfortable with a gift of at least 500 each encounter. 

Then when we develop a routine, we can work on a monthly allowance if you prefer. On average, I'm looking for someone who can gift me with 1500 - 2500/month. 2500+ would be ideal, but 1500 would be beneficial enough for me to carry on this arrangement.  When you meet me, you will be pleasantly surprised and I am hoping that we will hit it off and that this will work out wonderfully,for both of us.. I look forward to hearing back from you. :-) Please get back to me with your thoughts.
----------------------------------------

She sounds like she is very experienced and knows exactly what she wants.  What she asked for seemed reasonable and pics in her profile were fairly attractive, so I agreed to meet her for lunch.  When I saw her at the restaurant I had to do a double take... she's not the same person as in her profile pics, but she looked very very familiar... until I realized that... she's A who I met 5 years ago when she came as a package with her friend J!!!
 
I was having a serious case of déjà vu and my mind quickly raced through what happened then but she didn't seem to recognize me.  As I was having lunch with her I couldn't help but wonder what happened to her since then.  She said she now works in sales and could use some help to supplement her income.  When I met her then she was supposed to be 23, so now she's close to 30 and appeared not as young and hot as she used to be.  And she got knocked up with a 3 year old kid to show for it!

I remember after the trip to LA they told me they would have preferred cash instead of shopping (doh, why didn't they tell me that BEFORE the trip?), and they expected $1k per person per day because that's what they've been offered by others.  I told them no thanks and I also gave them a piece of advice, which was don't believe every offer that comes their way.  Five years later I guess she has learned her lesson and now has more experience and more realistic expectations.  The arrogance and entitlement attitude of her youth is now gone and replaced by the real world responsibilities of being a single mom. I wasn't sure whether I should laugh or cry at the situation.

Anyway, I struggled through lunch but she said she's pretty comfortable and ready to take the next step.  I felt hesitant at first and wasn't sure if I was up for it (no pun intended).  But considering that she probably needed the money, I decided to help her out and we went to a nearby hotel.  She is still petite and slim, but she now has stretch marks and her body is not as tight as it used to be. I won't go into details about what happened behind closed doors, overall it wasn't bad but it wasn't great either.  As soon as we're done she got dressed, thanked me for the "gift", and said she needs to go pick up her kid.  I never heard from her again.

The end.

10 comments:

  1. What a small world! It's interesting to see how things turned out. Did you ever tell her you had met before? Or did you simply keep things under your hat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to get paid for sex. It wasn't fun with these men. But they're cheap, lol. And of course she's streched. She gave birth.

    Did you tell her that you met before? That may have turned her off which is why she didn't call you back. Or it's that you had sex and paid her. Maybe if you paid her for your time together she might have seen things different. My thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She either didn't recognize me or pretend not to. I didn't tell her that I recognized her either. If she had put up her real pics in her profile I wouldn't have contacted her in the first place. The sex for money part was really her choice. I could have just as easily ended the meeting after lunch. But it seemed that she needed the financial help so I obliged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's understandable. And yes, us women do lie. I am trying to work out hard core so that I can pass as 20 again and won't have second thoughts about putting up pictures from 4 years ago :p.

    Were you not going to pay her if you didn't have sex? Not sure if I'm understanding right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lunch was a first meeting to see if we wanted to take the next step. There was no pressure or obligation for either side.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great thanks. Had to make sure I understood what $500 each encounter meant. Wasn't sure if it was exactly the sex part or your time together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In her email she wrote: "I would suggest you get a hotel room and we can begin with lunch in the hotel restaurant, then move up to the room for privacy. She didn't have to spell out S-E-X for me to understand what that meant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find this story incredibly sad. I'm obviously late to the party, but I feel strongly enough about this story to comment. She must have made some very bad choices to end up in the situation 5 years after your initial trip together. From a sorority girl at an expensive college to a single mother turning tricks for $500 each time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Markx, I agree the story is sad. One of my favorite sayings is "life is the result of choices you make, therefore choose wisely." Obviously she made some bad choices, and I can't help but wonder what would have happened if she was more mature and I had become her SD when I first met her. Maybe that would have helped her make better choices, or maybe not.

    ReplyDelete