Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sorority Girls from Hell - Part 1

Ok, enough philosophical stuff on the blog for now, I'll change gears and tell some stories.  The following was one of the more interesting experiences I had during my early days as a SD.  Please note the usual disclaimers apply.

I corresponded with two sorority girls on sugardaddie.com who were graduate students at a prestigious private college. They were best friends, roommates, and used the same profile to present themselves as a "package".  After exchanging several emails I decided to meet them for lunch at a posh restaurant in an exclusive part of town.  They were very attractive and we hit it off right away.  I'll call them A & J.  A is a slim and petite brunette who seemed to do most of the talking.  J is taller, blond and has more curves than A, but not as talkative. A mentioned that she used to live in LA and jokingly said she'd love to take a trip there just to shop. That got my attention because I was going to LA for business later that week so I offered to fly them out and spend some time together. They agreed and I arranged the trip for them.

A few days later I picked them up from LAX early in the evening and went to the hotel next to Kodak Theater in Hollywood where American Idol and Academy Awards are held. I got a nice two room suite with a great view of the Hollywood sign and the hills. They took awhile to get ready for dinner and they looked absolutely fabulous. We went to dinner at Asia de Cuba in the Mondrian Hotel as A recommended. It's a great place to see and be seen and it was packed with beautiful people everywhere.

So far so good, right? I mean, what could be better than having two hot girls in your arms for dinner?  Well, it was all downhill from there.

As soon as we got to the restaurant the drinking started. A few cocktails before dinner, a few bottles of wine with dinner, and of course they ordered the most expensive things on the menu. A few more after dinner drinks with dessert...then we're off to the Sky Bar next door...more drinks, more shots. The Sky Bar is outdoors with a pool and a great view of the city at night. I remember lying on the plush lounge seats by the pool looking up at the stars, thinking to myself, when will they stop drinking?

Eventually we stumbled back to the hotel room and they raided the mini bar for more drinks. It didn't take long for them to get sick and throw up in the bathroom. After a while they just passed out cold on the bathroom floor. So here I was, with two hot girls drunk and passed out in my bathroom, thinking what was I going to do with them??

To be continued...

3 comments:

  1. This is so not fair... cutting a story off in the middle of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love Asia de Cuba. Had dinner there last week. The Butterfish is to die for.

    Man, those damn co-eds. Drink drink drink. Hmmm, I was never like that in college.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this story so far!!! Please finish soon. :)

    ReplyDelete